OJT Reporters is a new online news media platform that is aimed at making information available to every student and Nigerians at large at all times. We want to achieve this through the involvement of students in journalism, mass communication, and even those with a passionate interest in those fields.
We are currently looking out for passionate undergraduate students from several Nigerian Universities who would love to intern with us.
Note: This is an unpaid internship but internet data costs will be provided to all interns in the amount of ₦5,000 monthly.
- As a financial news reporter, you will gather business, economic, and financial-related news.
- Write, edit, and publish such news on our site.
- Schedule and carry out interviews with local businesses and top Nigerian company leaders.
- The goal of your role is to be on top of the latest happenings in the financial/economic industry.
- You will sometimes need to reach out to financial reporters of other standard news agencies
- Final year student currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Mass Communications, Economics, Accounting, and Finance, or a related field.
- You will be required to have a Grammarly keyboard installed on your mobile or computer.
- Information enthusiast
- Analytical and reasoning skills
- Sound written English
- Work remotely as an intern even when in school
- Experience gathering in preparation for life after school
- Build your CV
- Have every article you publish in your name. An author's profile that will form a portfolio for your career growth
- Gain technical knowledge on how to use journalism tools and web publishing tools
- Learn on the job and practically carry out all you have been taught in school.
- Opportunity to join us full time after your academic years
- Reference/recommendation letter from us whenever you need one
For further inquiry or questions; email: [email protected]
Offer ended on February 25, 2022