OJT Reporters is a digital news media platform that is aimed at making verifiable information available to Nigerians at all times. We want to achieve this through the involvement of students in journalism, mass communication, and even those with a passionate interest in those fields.
We are currently looking out for passionate undergraduate students from several Nigerian Universities and Corps Members who would love to intern/work with us.
Note: This is an unpaid internship, but an allowance to cover internet data and electricity will be provided to all interns in the amount of ₦10,000 monthly.
- As a campus news reporter, you will gather news regards to campus happenings, educational news/information, and gist from your school and other tertiary institution in the same state as your school.
- Write, edit, and publish all campus news on our site.
- Schedule and carry out interviews with school management, lecturers, students, and other stakeholders when necessary.
- The goal of your role is to be on top of the latest happenings on your campus and around.
- Final year student currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Mass Communications, or a related field. Or an NYSC Corps Member.
- You will be required to install the Grammarly keyboard on your mobile or computer.
- Good communication skills
- Analytical and reasoning skills
- Excellent written English
- Work remotely as an intern even when in school
- Experience gathering in preparation for life after school
- Build your CV
- Have every article you publish in your name. An author's profile that will form a portfolio for your career growth
- Gain technical knowledge on how to use journalism tools and web publishing tools
- Learn on the job and practically carry out all you have been taught in school.
- Opportunity to join us full time after your academic years
- Reference/recommendation letter from us whenever you need one
For further inquiry or questions; email: [email protected]
Offer ended on May 20, 2022